Joan Vinuesa, Montserrat Marfany, Francesc D. Melis, Lina Giralt, Jaume Martin and Antoni Alfonso play all the instruments. Recorded in Junuary 2010 at PALAU HADRAMAWTIC by Carles Pérez i Mas. Apparently there was a very limited physical edition of CD-R of an unknown quantity. With this recording we start a complex research on the recordings of HADRAMAWTS and ELS CAMPS DEL CINABRI. Legend says that there are more than 100 recordings in cassettes, minidiscs and cd’s. Some of them recorded with precarious equipment, and magnetic support. The mentioned bands are the same band, that decided to change name. Originally HADRAMAWTS were created by Joan Vinuesa, Montserrat Marfany and Pere Canals (all of them current members of NUUMU Code). Soon musicians such as Jaume Martin, Lina Giralt, Francesc D. Melis and Angel Farrés joined the band, although line up was changing. When writing the credits for each recording we will mentionContinue reading
- THE SPANISH ATROCITIES COMMITTEE MEETS THAT FUCKING DOCTOR by Dr.Melis – Marc Valls – Marc Viaplana
- THE FLYING CALÇOT ENSEMBLE, by Àngel Farrés, Francesc D. Melis, Guille Pérez, Quicu Samsó, Rafael Zaragoza.
- Moments inoblidables en la vida dels HADRAMAWTS by HADRAMAWTS, 2010.
- Music for Qalupalik, Kanontsistóntie’s and Tah-Tah-Kle’-Ah, by Antoni Robert
- Esglaputs, Martingales, Andròmines i Persèides a Beuloví by NUUMU Code, 13/8/2022
Alex Reviriego Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Francesc Diaz Melis Hiroshi Kobayashi Jaume Martín Joan Vinuesa Jordi Buscà Juan Crek Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NOVA ERA - MUSICA SECRETA NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Quicu Samsó Records Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tepekalesound Tom Chant Toni Pons Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta