This is for shure the most impressive work of Skulptur Projekte Münster 2017, and the most expensive one, and it’ll be destroyed after Octobert the 1st. A work including cancer cells, snails, algae, concrete, bees, mud, software and many other elements. While touring possible locations for his contribution to the 2017 Skuptur Projekte in Münster, Germany, late last year, the 54-year-old French artist found one such site, a sprawling, old ice-skating rink, no longer in use, tucked behind a Burger King on the edge of town. “This place will be destroyed, so I could actually act on it as I wanted,” he said, recalling what attracted him to the space in a Skype call from Brooklyn last week. Huyghe has transformed that abandoned rink into one of the most formidable and mysterious artworks that I have ever seen, an alien environment that seems secretly to teem with life and thatContinue reading
- New!!! PATAPHYSICAL INVOCATION by NUUMU CODE. Improvised live at El Guinardó, Barcelona 7-12-2021
- Vespertina#22 dedicada a CARLES RIBA. Presenta JAUME MEDINA. Intro. de JOSEP M. FULQUET. 25-11-2021.
- Vespertina#21 amb MARTA PESSARRODONA, presentat per Joan Ramón Lladós , Caffè San Marco, 28-10-2021.
- Steve Lacy & Irene Aebi – The Joan Mirò Foundation Concert, 1995.
- Nocturna Discordia #256 Nebbia/Perales/Kubo/Clotet, SODA ACÚSTIC, Barcelona15 Juliol de 2021.
Alex Reviriego Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Don Malfon Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Hiroshi Kobayashi Jaume Martín Jordi Buscà Juan Crek Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Mireia Tejero Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NOVA ERA - MUSICA SECRETA NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Records Sala Fenix Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tepekalesound Tom Chant Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta Úrsula San Cristóbal