Material: Dibond, ceramic tiles, galvanized steel, Jesmonite Peles Empire are: Katharina Stöver * 1982 Gießen, lives in Berlin Barbara Wolff * 1980 Fogarasch, lives in Berlin For Skulptur Projekte, Peles Empire has erected a gable, nearly eight metres high, in the immediate vicinity of the city’s historic centre. The gable’s tiled façade shows an image of the castle’s crumbling terrace as well as the supports that keep it from collapsing. The façade is braced by poles and propped against a stepped volume, whose surface is covered with black-and-white streaks, mimicking a stone surface. This surface visually anticipates the Jesmonite bar inside. Both are black and white and thus create the effect of a photocopy. The object, which is located in a carpark, is not just for viewing from the outside—it can also be entered. The first impression suggests some intrinsic value, but this is misleading: what looks magnificent and solidContinue reading
- “La Clau per accedir al meu Pensament” by NUUMU Code.
- New: Live at IMPROFEST 2021 by NUUMU CODE, Barcelona 13-3-2021.
- NEW: Tocant amb búfals i Persèides! by NUUMU CODE. Beuloví, Lluçanès, 10/8/2021.
- New!!! PATAPHYSICAL INVOCATION by NUUMU CODE. Improvised live at El Guinardó, Barcelona 7-12-2021
- Vespertina#22 dedicada a CARLES RIBA. Presenta JAUME MEDINA. Intro. de JOSEP M. FULQUET. 25-11-2021.
Alex Reviriego Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Hiroshi Kobayashi Jaume Martín Jordi Buscà Juan Crek Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Mireia Tejero Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NOVA ERA - MUSICA SECRETA NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Records Sala Fenix Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tepekalesound Tom Chant Toni Pons Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta Úrsula San Cristóbal