Recorded in September 2019 in Syros (Greece) by AR. Produced by AK & AR. Tubular bells installation made by AK. Artwork by AR. Back picture by AK. The sounds of this recording are either based on traditional Greek songs, or improvised. El Ball de la Civada is a popular Catalan song. Many thanks and our deeper respect and admiration to the master senior tsambouna and toumbaki players Frangisko, Sorokos & Fagri. Many thanks also to the rest of players, whose contribution is deeply appreciated. Thanks to Dina & Ayis for coordinating all the activities that made this recording possible.Continue reading
- Microtopies 2020: 56 miniatures de música i geografia.
- India & Nepal 1984, the effect of time on film, by Francisco Sandalinas
- NEW RELEASE: Dedicated to you, but you were in another dimension by NUUMU CODE
- Dedicated to you, but you were in another dimension (dedicated to Keith Tippett), NUUMU Code.
- New release, Pandemic Suite#11: Sounds for abandoned industrial sites.
Alex Reviriego Antic Teatre Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Don Malfon Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Exhibitions Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Jaume Martín Jordi Buscà LEM Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Mireia Tejero Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Records Sala Fenix Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tepekalesound Tom Chant Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta Úrsula San Cristóbal