While thousands of spanish unionists were rallying against Catalonia right to decide on its future, catalans were happily enjoying their traditions. This is a beautiful example of human castles or towers building (Castellers) performed by the oldest group of Castellers of Barcelona, the Castellers of Barcelona. In the pictures you can follow step by step the building of a tower called “4 de 9 amb folre”. It means that the tower main body is formed by a group of 4 people in all levels (except the three highest ones), and the total tower height is 9 levels of people, and with folre means that the second level is helped by additional people that help to support the structure. The pictures were taken in Sarrià, an old town now integrated in Barcelona as a quarter. A really charming place. In the following pictures you can see the step by step processContinue reading
- New!!! PATAPHYSICAL INVOCATION by NUUMU CODE. Improvised live at El Guinardó, Barcelona 7-12-2021
- Vespertina#22 dedicada a CARLES RIBA. Presenta JAUME MEDINA. Intro. de JOSEP M. FULQUET. 25-11-2021.
- Vespertina#21 amb MARTA PESSARRODONA, presentat per Joan Ramón Lladós , Caffè San Marco, 28-10-2021.
- Steve Lacy & Irene Aebi – The Joan Mirò Foundation Concert, 1995.
- Nocturna Discordia #256 Nebbia/Perales/Kubo/Clotet, SODA ACÚSTIC, Barcelona15 Juliol de 2021.
Alex Reviriego Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Don Malfon Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Hiroshi Kobayashi Jaume Martín Jordi Buscà Juan Crek Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Mireia Tejero Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NOVA ERA - MUSICA SECRETA NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Records Sala Fenix Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tepekalesound Tom Chant Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta Úrsula San Cristóbal