Material: Concrete, wood, fire In Münster, Tuazon has installed an object made of concrete in an industrial wasteland along a canal—an undefined plot of land which is used by various groups of people. The object serves as a public fireplace. The cylindrically shaped sculpture can be used for barbecuing, warming up, and as a look-out. The work’s focal point is the chimney-like pillar with its two integrated fireplaces—its reduced form is the consequence of its function. A spiral stairway with large steps rises around the hearth, encircling two-thirds of it. In turn, the stairway is bounded by a lateral wall. The vitiated air from the separate fireplaces is conveyed to the chimney through a system of pipes beneath the stairway. The small sections of wooden boarding that were used in the construction can be removed and burned as well. The crane is not part of the work, but it helpsContinue reading
- NUUMU Code: Les Onze mil Verges i la Benedicció dels Animals de Pèl. En directe a Cal Cens. 21/10/2022.
- THE SPANISH ATROCITIES COMMITTEE MEETS THAT FUCKING DOCTOR by Dr.Melis – Marc Valls – Marc Viaplana
- THE FLYING CALÇOT ENSEMBLE, by Àngel Farrés, Francesc D. Melis, Guille Pérez, Quicu Samsó, Rafael Zaragoza.
- Moments inoblidables en la vida dels HADRAMAWTS by HADRAMAWTS, 2010.
- Music for Qalupalik, Kanontsistóntie’s and Tah-Tah-Kle’-Ah, by Antoni Robert
Alex Reviriego Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Francesc Diaz Melis Hiroshi Kobayashi Jaume Martín Joan Vinuesa Jordi Buscà Juan Crek Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Miquel Tuset Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NOVA ERA - MUSICA SECRETA NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Quicu Samsó Records Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tom Chant Toni Pons Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta