Material: Concrete, wood, fire In Münster, Tuazon has installed an object made of concrete in an industrial wasteland along a canal—an undefined plot of land which is used by various groups of people. The object serves as a public fireplace. The cylindrically shaped sculpture can be used for barbecuing, warming up, and as a look-out. The work’s focal point is the chimney-like pillar with its two integrated fireplaces—its reduced form is the consequence of its function. A spiral stairway with large steps rises around the hearth, encircling two-thirds of it. In turn, the stairway is bounded by a lateral wall. The vitiated air from the separate fireplaces is conveyed to the chimney through a system of pipes beneath the stairway. The small sections of wooden boarding that were used in the construction can be removed and burned as well. The crane is not part of the work, but it helpsContinue reading
- “La Clau per accedir al meu Pensament” by NUUMU Code.
- New: Live at IMPROFEST 2021 by NUUMU CODE, Barcelona 13-3-2021.
- NEW: Tocant amb búfals i Persèides! by NUUMU CODE. Beuloví, Lluçanès, 10/8/2021.
- New!!! PATAPHYSICAL INVOCATION by NUUMU CODE. Improvised live at El Guinardó, Barcelona 7-12-2021
- Vespertina#22 dedicada a CARLES RIBA. Presenta JAUME MEDINA. Intro. de JOSEP M. FULQUET. 25-11-2021.
Alex Reviriego Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Hiroshi Kobayashi Jaume Martín Jordi Buscà Juan Crek Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Mireia Tejero Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NOVA ERA - MUSICA SECRETA NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Records Sala Fenix Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tepekalesound Tom Chant Toni Pons Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta Úrsula San Cristóbal