Material: Concrete, fibreglass, ambulatory equipment, wood, metal Justin Matherly finds the visual prototypes for his sculptures in books and writings, especially in philosophical texts and the ancient classics, which he refers to both in form and content. In many cases, he even names them specifically in his titles. His porous and often fractured sculptural interpretations made of cement, plaster, and plastic are supported by medical walkers. His work is complemented by photographs that are closely linked to the objects. Matherly’s sculpture on the grassy area along the promenade looks as if it had fallen from the sky. The surface of the material exhibits cracks and holes in many places. The walkers clearly protrude in some spots and in others completely vanish inside the grey material. As ready-mades or everyday objects, they assume the function of a pedestal and also become part of the sculpture. In the artist’s conception, these objectsContinue reading
- New!!! PATAPHYSICAL INVOCATION by NUUMU CODE. Improvised live at El Guinardó, Barcelona 7-12-2021
- Vespertina#22 dedicada a CARLES RIBA. Presenta JAUME MEDINA. Intro. de JOSEP M. FULQUET. 25-11-2021.
- Vespertina#21 amb MARTA PESSARRODONA, presentat per Joan Ramón Lladós , Caffè San Marco, 28-10-2021.
- Steve Lacy & Irene Aebi – The Joan Mirò Foundation Concert, 1995.
- Nocturna Discordia #256 Nebbia/Perales/Kubo/Clotet, SODA ACÚSTIC, Barcelona15 Juliol de 2021.
Alex Reviriego Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Don Malfon Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Hiroshi Kobayashi Jaume Martín Jordi Buscà Juan Crek Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Mireia Tejero Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NOVA ERA - MUSICA SECRETA NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Records Sala Fenix Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tepekalesound Tom Chant Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta Úrsula San Cristóbal