A new and exciting project! 1. Katapola 01:05 2. Panorama 1 10:12 3. Wind On Water 01:52 4. Nikos 01:05 5. Water On Wind 03:36 6. Nikos 2 01:28 7. Panorama 2 19:01 8. The Cave Children 00:48 9. Nikos 3 01:54 10. Panorama 3 21:23 11. Farewell 02:12 about The notion of folk culture has definitely been transformed through the course of the centuries. More particularly, tradition and its authenticity and spontaneity in the context of orality seem somehow to have been mutilated and reconstructed, as soon as globalization and multiculturalism became one of the dominant discourses during the 21st century. Folk songs haven’t been an exclusion in this particular case, as revivalism and folklorism have emerged as a devastating force in the production of folk music. In “Amorgos Soundscape” by Antoni Robert, a paradox occurs: One could say that these folk songs are seen through the eyes of a foreign visitor and the recording could be seen asContinue reading
- New!!! PATAPHYSICAL INVOCATION by NUUMU CODE. Improvised live at El Guinardó, Barcelona 7-12-2021
- Vespertina#22 dedicada a CARLES RIBA. Presenta JAUME MEDINA. Intro. de JOSEP M. FULQUET. 25-11-2021.
- Vespertina#21 amb MARTA PESSARRODONA, presentat per Joan Ramón Lladós , Caffè San Marco, 28-10-2021.
- Steve Lacy & Irene Aebi – The Joan Mirò Foundation Concert, 1995.
- Nocturna Discordia #256 Nebbia/Perales/Kubo/Clotet, SODA ACÚSTIC, Barcelona15 Juliol de 2021.
Alex Reviriego Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Don Malfon Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Hiroshi Kobayashi Jaume Martín Jordi Buscà Juan Crek Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Mireia Tejero Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NOVA ERA - MUSICA SECRETA NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Records Sala Fenix Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tepekalesound Tom Chant Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta Úrsula San Cristóbal