Monday, January the 20th special multi-ritual HAMFUGGI Records double edition. Dr Antoni Robert heals dukkha’s wounds. Ek dui tin char, from Japan and Nepal places modernity in its right place in watering ancient Orient songs in the present where it is always today (in spite of any attempt to the contrary).Continue reading
- Microtopies 2020: 56 miniatures de música i geografia.
- India & Nepal 1984, the effect of time on film, by Francisco Sandalinas
- NEW RELEASE: Dedicated to you, but you were in another dimension by NUUMU CODE
- Dedicated to you, but you were in another dimension (dedicated to Keith Tippett), NUUMU Code.
- New release, Pandemic Suite#11: Sounds for abandoned industrial sites.
Alex Reviriego Antic Teatre Antoni Robert BCN IMPROFEST Caffè San Marco Carlo Mezzino Centre Cultural Albareda D.O.S. Dance-Performance Diego Caicedo Don Malfon Eduard Altaba El Pricto Enric Solà Exhibitions Ferran Besalduch Ferran Fages Fonts de Collserola Jaume Martín Jordi Buscà LEM Luiz Rocha Marcelo Acosta Mark Cunnigham Miquel Jorda Mireia Tejero Montserrat Marfany Münster Skulptur Projekte Nocturna Discordia NUUMU CODE Pepe Ruz Pere Canals Primo Gabbiano Records Sala Fenix Sculpture Sinestesia Soda Acústic Tepekalesound Tom Chant Vasco Trilla Vespertines Visual Pal Zero de Conducta Úrsula San Cristóbal